Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 1

I should've probably prepared for this a bit more, but, no time like the present, right? My pantry and fridge are both still chock full of carb-loaded items.
*sidebar: according to the LoseIt app, about 80% of what I eat is carbs. scary!

Usually starting a diet is a mental game, getting things ready for it, planning meals, etc.....but part of me feels like I need to spend less time planning, more time doing!

So far today I had some scrambled egg beaters for breakfast, and a salad full of meat for lunch (also known as a chef salad). I was craving chocolate like mad, so I got a skinny white mocha latte at starbucks (i'm not sure if it has carbs, i'll figure that one out later).
I'm hoping to make this turkey recipe I found online for dinner tonight, and hoping my loving boyfriend doesnt grumble about how its "healthy" (because its really not, it just won't have pasta or bread with it...)

maybe tonight i'll get the pantry in order, and stash it away for when I rejoin the carb-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment